- facilities supplies
- industrial packaging
- services / requests
- covid-19 / coronavirus
- industrial & safety products
- specialty chemicals
- food service
- office supplies & paper
- office furniture
- News you can use
- Schools / Universities
- Industrial / Manufacturing
- Hospitals / Nursing Homes
- Hotels / Restaurants
- Commercial / Retail
Company Sales Terms & Policies
We don't have any. None. Period. This is where most companies give you the policies and procedures intended to restrict their relationship with you, the customer.
Our philosophy is to do whatever is necessary to ensure your satisfaction and continued business for the long haul, without restricting anything or hiding behind a policy that doesn't present a positive outcome for both of us.
Our team members are committed to your satisfaction. If there is an unlikely conflict that you cannot get resolved with any member of our company through normal channels, please ask for our President, and he will be happy to work toward a reasonable solution together with you.
That being said, there are a few guidelines we ask you to keep in mind while doing business with us.
1) Pricing - all prices offered are net wholesale prices with trade discounts already deducted. Due to the nature of the manufacturing environment in today's world, all prices are subject to change (both increases and decreases) without notice, however, we will make every effort to notify you in a timely fashion in the event of a price change. All transaction documents prior to the presentation of the final invoice are for guideline purposes only and are subject to change as freight, tax, and prices are verified after delivery.
2) Order size and delivery. We trust you to understand and respect the cost of processing your order in the modern business environment, and that unless an order is above a certain size, we cannot possibly handle it profitably, especially if it's delivered via our truck. We happily will deliver your order to our trade delivery area for a small handling charge per order if the order is at least $150, and will still deliver an order below this minimum for a nominal charge of $15.00. We simply ask you to consolidate orders as much as possible to save costs for both of our organizations. We are sure you will find enough products among our selection of thousands of stock items to easily build your order above this minimum amount. Other orders outside our normal delivery area will be shipped UPS and the freight amount will be added to your total. We do permit orders to be picked up at our warehouse and encourage you to stop in and visit us any time.
3) Returns and credits. We gladly accept returns on any stock merchandise within thirty days of sale without hassle, as long as it is undamaged and in the original manufacturer's packaging. Returns that do not meet these criteria will be considered on a case to case basis, and we reserve the right to issue partial or no credit in these situations. Special order merchandise due to manufacturer limitations in most cases unfortunately cannot be returned or credited.
4) Payment terms. For customers with established trade credit, we ask that you adhere to the terms of sale on your invoice. This will save us both a lot of time and money that is better spent in maintaining and increasing your service levels. Major credit cards are accepted for payment as long as we have the credit card information with your order. If a credit card is used to pay a balance on your account at any point after we receive the order, a 3% surcharge on the amount charged to the card will apply.
5) Sales tax is required to be charged on every taxable item for which a sales tax exemption certificate has not been provided.
That's it!! No legal mumbo jumbo!! Just common sense, old fashioned business, handshake values and guidelines to help us serve you better. Thank you for your business and we look forward to serving you long into the future, just as we have since 1922!