Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we are experiencing a combination of unprecedented order volume, supplier shortages / price increases, and staffing shortages. We thank you for your patience during this difficult time and apologize for any service deficiencies that are inconsistent with our normal standards.
Easy to pour, concentrated formula cleans, disinfects and is EPA-registered to kill 39 organisms
Clorox® Germicidal Bleach, with a concentration level of 8.25%, cleans, disinfects and deodorizes a variety of surfaces. It is EPA-registered to kill 39 organisms, including multiple strains of MRSA, Norovirus and 3 strains of influenza. Clorox® Germicidal Bleach kills Clostridium difficile spores in 5 minutes on hard, nonporous surfaces when used as directed. Suitable for food-contact surfaces, Clorox® Germicidal Bleach kills salmonella, E. coli and listeria. With the higher concentration level, dosage requirements for general disinfection are cut in half, providing better value and a smaller, easier to handle bottle. From Clorox Commercial Solutions®, germicidal bleach is ideal for use in busy healthcare environments, offices, schools and other commercial facilities.
active_ingredents: Active Ingredient: Sodium hypochlorite 0.65%, other ingredients:99.35%
selling_statement: • 39 kill claims including MRSA, Norovirus, leading viruses that cause the common cold and flu
• Kills C. difficile spores in 5 minutes contact time on hard, nonporous surfaces when used as directed
• Kills Hepatitis B and C viruses in 5 minutes contact time
• Kills salmonella, E. coli and listeria
• From Clorox Commercial Solutions®
• Ideal for use in healthcare facilities, doctor’s offices, educational institutions and other commercial businesses
• Higher concentration cuts dosage requirements in half, providing a better value
• Ergonomically-enhanced package makes it is easier to pour, handle and carry
• Suitable for food-contact surfaces
• Large, 121-ounce size equivalent to 182-ounces of unconcentrated bleach
• Smaller bottle sizes require less storage
caution_warnings_allergy_statements: KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. DANGER: CORROSIVE. Causes irreversible eye damage and skin burns. Harmful if swallowed. Do not get in eyes, on skin or on clothing. Wear protective eyewear and rubber gloves when handling this product. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco, or using the restroom. Avoid breathing vapors and use only in a well-ventilated area. PHYSICAL OR CHEMICAL HAZARDS: Product contains a strong oxidizer. Always flush drains before and after use. Do not use or mix with other household chemicals, such as toilet bowl cleaners, rust removers, acids or products containing ammonia. To do so will release hazardous irritating gases.