Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we are experiencing a combination of unprecedented order volume, supplier shortages / price increases, and staffing shortages. We thank you for your patience during this difficult time and apologize for any service deficiencies that are inconsistent with our normal standards.
Clorox® Clean-up® Disinfectant Cleaner With Bleach, Spray, 32 Oz.
Item Number: 2754
Mfg Part #: 35417
298.00 bt | 33.11 cs
Please Log In For Pricing /
Combine powerful cleaning, disinfecting and stain removal all in one product
Clorox® Clean-Up® Disinfectant Cleaner with Bleach is a powerful one-step cleaner, disinfectant and stain remover. It eliminates odors caused by bacteria, mold and mildew. With Clorox® Clean-Up® Disinfectant Cleaner with Bleach, you can clean and disinfect confidently with the power of Clorox® Bleach. From Clorox Commercial Solutions®, this fresh smelling spray cleaner is perfect for use in offices, day care centers, restaurants, schools and other commercial facilities. Spray every drop with Smart Tube® technology that reaches to the very bottom of the bottle.
active_ingredents: ACTIVE INGREDIENT:Sodium Hypochlorite 0.55%, OTHER INGREDIENTS: 99.45%.
selling_statement: • One-step cleaning and disinfecting with the power of Clorox® Bleach
• Removes tough stains and grease
• Eliminates odors caused by bacteria, mold and mildew
• Deodorizes surfaces and leaves a clean, fresh scent
• From Clorox Commercial Solutions®
• Ideal for use in offices, high-traffic bathrooms, commercial kitchens, locker rooms other business facilities
• Suitable for use on most hard, nonporous surfaces
• Spray every drop with Smart Tube® technology
• 32 ounce spray bottle
caution_warnings_allergy_statements: KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. WARNING: EYE AND SKIN IRRITANT. Causes substantial but temporary eye injury. Do not get in eyes or on clothing. Avoid contact with skin. Wear protective eyewear such as goggles or safety glasses. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum or using tobacco. Remove and wash contaminated clothing before reuse. Harmful if swallowed. For sensitive skin or prolonged use, wear gloves. Vapors may irritate. Avoid prolonged breathing of vapors. Use only in well-ventilated areas. Not recommended for use by persons with heart conditions or chronic respiratory problems such as asthma, emphysema or obstructive lung disease. This Product contains bleach. Do not use or mix this product with other household chemicals, such ammonia, toilet bowl cleaners, rust removers or acid, as this releases hazardous gases.